Things you WANT to hear about your database

I was speaking at an ASAE event recently and ran into a woman I had worked with at a past client. She explained to me that she had moved on to another association, to help with their marketing there. As she was telling me about her new job, she said “On the first day there, I opened up their association management software system and I said ‘Wow! I can actually figure out what’s going on in here.’”

What she meant was that the system was set up so intuitively and that the data was so clean and up-to-date, that she was able to jump right in and start using the system and the data on the first day.

This is what all organizations should aspire to: A system that makes your users say “Wow!”

How many organizations can say that? Can yours?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Article Posted: Seven Things You Should Do in Your AMS

10 Common Mistakes Biblical Counselors Sometimes Make, Part 8